eQ provides comprehensive eQube-MI training services to its clients and partners in order to build their expertise to address their Migration and Integration / MI needs.
These services are offered to:
- Enterprise customers using eQube-MI in PLM (with Siemens PLM Software's Teamcenter products)
- Enterprise customers using eQube-MI as a stand-alone solution or as part of their migration and integration strategy
- eQube-MI implementation partners who would like to master various aspects of the product and then provide eQube-MI based solutions to their customers
- For Teamcenter Enterprise customers, eQ has done extensive implementations with some of the largest customers.
A comprehensive training program for users
- eQube-MI Developer Training (5-days):
Developers are provided with comprehensive training that focuses on:
- Overview of eQube-MI
- eQube-MI Transaction Handler
- Event basics and types of events
- Data mapping and transformations
- MI scripting language
- Creating event definitions
- Using the Scheduler
- eQube-MI Administrator’s Training (2-days):
- eQube-MI deployment strategies
- Monitor the flow of transactions through the system
- Monitor the system’s health
- Perform administrative tasks such as:
- Define connections
- Create users etc.
Hands-on training program
- Under this program eQ team members work with the customer's or the partner's team to develop an eQube-MI event to transfer data across systems.
- The objective of this program is to ensure the self-sufficiency of the customer or the partner organization in successfully building and deploying eQube-based solutions.
- Typically this program and the classroom based training program go hand in hand to achieve self-sufficiency of the customer or the partner organization.