| || |
| | eQube®-BI Implementation
eQ provides comprehensive eQube-BI implementation services to its clients and partners in order to address reporting, ad-hoc reporting and analytics / BI needs. These implementations could be categorized as:
eQube along with other enterprise application(s)
- eQube® along with other enterprise application(s) - For example, eQube with Siemens PLM Software's Teamcenter Enterprise, Teamcenter Engineering, or Teamcenter Unified applications
- Embedding eQube as part of other software product(s)
- Designing and building eQube embedded custom software solution, such as creating dashboards to track key performance indicators (KPIs), or as a part of an Intranet site or a portal, or as a part of a data warehousing solution for collaborative business intelligence over the web.
- eQube is implemented as a Reporting, Ad-hoc Reporting and BI / Analytics solution along with one or more software systems
- The data resides in enterprise applications’ and / or legacy systems' databases
- eQube accesses data from enterprise applications via their native APIs (where possible) and from legacy databases where API capability does not exist
- For Teamcenter Enterprise customers, eQ has done extensive implementations with some of the largest customers.
- Typically, a joint customer-eQ team is formed at the very beginning of the engagement. The joint team then works through the step-by-step implementation of eQube. This involves:
- Requirements gathering and analysis
- Identification and mapping of objects, relations and attributes to create report definitions
- Setup of a Test / acceptance environment
- Setup of a production environment
- Training: eQ provides comprehensive training program for its customers where they can use the eQube APIs, eQube Mapper and eQube BuildNPlay to embed or modify eQube based software product.
- This type of eQube implementation typically takes just a few weeks to go from requirements phase to full production deployment.
Top Embedding eQube as part of other software product(s):
- eQube is provided as a standard out-of-the-box offering of the software product.
- The eQ team works with the customer's organization to embed eQube as a part of a specific release of a customer's software product.
- Some enterprise software products are heavily customized at a customer's site. Once eQube is embedded as a part of a standard out-of-the box offering of such an enterprise software product, eQ provides complete end-to-end customization services to the end customers.
- This service coupled with eQube Training service is geared to ensure that the end customer can further customize or enhance eQube's use without a need for eQ to be involved in the future.
- eQ provides a comprehensive training program for its customers where they can use the eQube APIs, eQube Mapper and eQube BuildNPlay to embed or modify the eQube based software product.
Top Designing and building eQube embedded custom software solution:
- eQ provides comprehensive services to build eQube embedded software solution that addresses a customer's needs effectively.
- Typical process includes:
- Diagnose (1st critical step of eQ's proven and mature Defy process): Understanding a customer's business needs and evaluating the validity of using eQube as part of the software solution that effectively addresses those business needs
- Define, Design, Develop and Detect (2nd through the 5th steps of eQ's proven and mature Defy process): working with the customer to build and deploy a customized eQube embedded software solution
- eQ provides comprehensive training program for its customers where they can use the eQube APIs, eQube Mapper and eQube BuildNPlay to embed or modify the eQube based software solution.